Our extensive SEO methods focus on driving organic (or searched) traffic from search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing to your website. Unlike Pay Per Click advertising (PPC), SEO focuses on naturally placing a web page in a search engine result page for a given search term, rather than paying to be included. For example, if you have a business that sells water bottles, SEO aims to make your website display on the first page when someone searches “Water Bottles” in Google.
How does SEO work?
Search engines have constantly updating, complex algorithms exclusively designed to pair specific keywords to highly relevant content on the web. These algorithms must sift through trillions of web pages to determine which result is the most relevant for a searcher. There are specific key indicators that search engines look for in order to rank a page high for a specific term, and SEO strives to understand and use these indicators to essentially give a search engine what it needs to favorably rank a website. SEO is simply the art or techniques used to aid in high placement in the search engines to drive organic search traffic and lead conversion.
What keywords drive your business? See how you are ranking on Google.
SEO Marketing Process:
At Green T Marketing, our goal has always been transparency. We want you to be informed about your search engine marketing plan and how we aim to execute that plan. To help achieve that, you will find our general marketing execution strategy below. In addition, within our monthly report, we send you completed tasks for that month so you are aware what is being done and in what stage of the process we are in. SEO is not magic, it is hard work. We are not hackers, we are marketers. That being said, SEO is a process. Our SEO process includes configuration, research & implementation, and promotion.
Configuration: (generally month 1-2)
Once we receive access to your website, our first plan of action is to setup necessary tracking/monitoring software and check your basic website configuration. This includes:
- Installing (or gaining access to) tracking software and website monitoring software
- Scanning for and correcting any website errors or configuration problems
- Gain access to/build social media pages and schedule marketing campaigns relating to client preferences (per contract)
- Configure PPC campaigns based on preferences and budget (per contract)
Research & Implementation: (generally month 2-3)
The next stage is to research and implement important keywords on your website, this stage includes:
- Keyword research to find searchable keywords relating to the ‘Top 10 key phrases/business terms’ you filled out on page 3 of your Client Information Form.
- Making the necessary changes to the HTML code of your website to specifically target your main keywords
- Generating and modifying on-page content based on our findings from keyword research and website needs
- *This stage we will also be regularly managing and maintaining your social media and PPC campaigns (per contract).
Promotion: (month 3 – contract end)
Once that phase is completed, we start linkbuilding and promotion. Based on a solid foundation of configuration, research and implementation, linkbuilding is the most important step in the process to raise your ranking position. This includes:
- Building links from important directory and industry relevant sources – which will directly influence the position your company’s website displays in the search engines (Google, Yahoo, and Bing)
- Content marketing (generating Press Releases, off-page articles *per contract) to draw links, and relevant traffic back to your website.
- Extensive competitive research for linkbuilding methods to see how your top competitors are achieving rankings and links: This process builds the authority of your website to the search engines, and builds and maintains search engine rank for your targeted keywords.
- *At this stage, we also actively monitor your keyword positioning and website traffic and make adjustments to improve based on performance
Our ultimate goal is to increase your website’s online exposure in order to drive conversions through your website. We do this by:
- Ranking you for keywords and phrases relating to your services and/or products
- Drawing people to your site from relevant news and articles
- Increasing your exposure on local directories (Google, CitySearch, Merchant Circle, Yelp, etc)
- Increasing your exposure in vertical (Industry specific) directories
- Raising company awareness and engagement through social media (per contract)